Public Works Maintenance Request for Service Form

Please select the type of service request and the location below. Once submitted, the request will be sent to Public Works Maintenance. If you experience difficulties with the form, please contact us at 541-682-4800 or email us

Only Public Works Maintenance concerns should be submitted using this form. Here is a list of popular services that are not related to Public Works Maintenance and their contact number for your convenience. Please do not submit a form for these concerns:

  • Permits – Building and Permit Services (541) 682-5086
  • Construction Complaints – Public Works Engineering (541) 682-5291
  • Car/Trailer Camping – Parking Services (541) 682-5729
  • Private Property Complaints – Code Compliance (541) 682-5819
  • Vegetation Complaints on Private Property – Code Compliance (541) 682-5819

Select the type of Request to submit:
Request Location:
Map It!
Please select a Request Type above.