Park Watch - Service Request Form Equity & Human Rights Contact Ver en Español
Type of Request:

Call 911 to report an emergency or crime in progress.

To report car camping adjacent to parks, please visit Parking Services.
Affected Park
Confidentiality Agreement
Do you want this information to remain confidential?
Per ORS.122.3554 Confidential Submissions
Park Watch - Service Request Form

A phone number or email address is required in order to provide the best customer service.

Submit Cancel